Monday, July 03, 2006

The Real Trouble at NASA

I saw this headline on msnbc.com today (my highlight in yellow, click the image for a bigger version):



Appparently there's no need to launch a multi-billion dollar shuttle to get into orbit, all you really need is a crack pipe and some quality rocks. I can definitely see how having your astronauts on crack would hold things up, though. Hope they can get that fixed ... All this talk about "foam" also suddenly becomes a lot more understandable, I guess that's what the kids are calling it these days.

2 comments:

Rob Rogers said...

I saw the headline, had a similar reaction, and thought that there must be something wrong with me for reading the headline that way.

Two minds thinking alike...

Thanks for confirming that there *is* something wrong with me. :)

Denise said...

Those headline writers! You never know when one's going to come around and bite you in the butt!! Great catch and made me laugh out loud!