Monday, April 10, 2006

Little Known Dog Training Commands

Annie's very good at training dogs, as she's proving now at the Lago Vista PAWS Shelter. But we do use some ... "unconventional" commands while we're doing day-to-day stuff with our own animals. Here are some of my favorites. For full effect, be sure to shout them at very high volume:

  • "Leave your sister alone!"

  • "Don't eat that poop!"

  • "Don't chase that deer and bite it!"

And my personal favorite:
  • "DON'T BE AN ASS-HOLE!!"

Happy birthday, Annie, and thanks for bringing so much joy and love to me and the rest of the animal world for 42 38 27 years!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday, Annie! Did I miss it?!!! Denise

Denise said...

By the way, I say the same things to my kids that Annie says to the dogs. I hope it works better on them!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
From all of us at Bu's Bocage