Saturday, February 03, 2007

Jeff Hebert, Biblical Scholar

Oh my, this is somewhat startling:

You know the Bible 85%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Granted, the questions are pretty easy, and out of the multiple possible answers, at least one is kind of a joke. I'd wager most anyone with a basic grounding in Western Civilization would do pretty well at this. Either that, or I've done a lot more reading and studying than I thought, and clearly that can't be the case -- when would I have time amid the donkey wrangling and turkey pickling?

(Hat tip to PZ Meyers, another atheist who apparently knows the Bible fairly well -- scary.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i gave it a shot, and ended up with 96%.

...good ol' bethany. ::depressing sigh::

Anonymous said...

Well I got 85% and was going to call bogus since I tied Jeff, but I see adam beat us both with a different score so...

Didn't think I knew it too well after some of the questions. Some were just silly. Then the 85% popped up. Guess that catechism sunk in to some degree.

Acroamatic said...

In all modesty: 100%.