Thursday, February 09, 2006

METAPOST: Commenting

I've unfortunately gotten hit with a spate of comment spam, which is when some automated computer system posts a "comment" on your blog that's actually an advertisement for some product. To keep from having to delete all of those, I have turned on the feature that says you have to be a registered user to leave a comment.

We'll try that for a bit and see how it works. My apologies for any frustrations this may cause.

UPDATE: That didn't work. So, now I've turned on word authentication. Hopefully that'll do it.

4 comments:

Jill Phenix Avila said...

okay why is it that everytime I post my word verification has something to do with food.. like fbpizza or jackcoke??? hmm??

Jeff Hebert said...

The gods of the Internets know you well, my friend!

Jill Phenix Avila said...

lol.. yep! this time it was sushi..

Jill Phenix Avila said...

today it was HGTV... hmmm